Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Milkshake Collective and friends and family

I passed some very busy and colorful days in last week. My cousin brother Ronel came from Qatar in vacation in last month and he was with me for few days here at Dhaka. We roamed in here and there along with Sifat, Kanta apu and Ratul bhai. I almost did nothing related to drawing and art in this week. It was a sort of break for me and I enjoyed it. :D here are some snaps of the week


We met creators of Drogo, legendary Manik & Ratan (MNR) brothers at Milkshake Collective refill 2017 held at cityscape tower gulshan last week.


Asif bhai's corner 



With Tanmoy bhai




Talented Saif Mahmood AKA Inksmith






Suddenly met Siraj, A junior from my University At Jamuna Future Park
when we were roaming around


Fun with Pirate glasses at New Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment